A well known Insurance Business based in the City who are looking to recruit an IBA Credit Controller
Will be responsible for providing Credit Control services to the company
- Daily collection of outstanding balances
- Making sure that all incoming and outgoing cash is allocated
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconciling daily settlements received from Xchanging
- Issuing statements to clients
- Reviewing the ledgers and highlighting any outstanding balances
- Any other Ad-hoc tasks that are required
To be considered for this position you should have at least 5 years’ experience within a Credit Control function within an Insurance company and have good knowledge of IBA accounts.
An excellent opportunity to join a great company and work with them during what is an exciting period of growth for them! To find out more please get in contact!
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job