Currently seeking an experienced IBDP Chemistry teacher for our client, a prestigiousIB world school located in Dubai,United Arab Emirates.
The role will see you be a key member of the Science faculty playing an integral role in the delivery of Chemistry in the senior school. A highly knowledgeable subject specialist with a background of achieving high academic results and the creativity to extend pupils is well sort after. The school is heavily oversubscribed catering for a mix of local and expat children.
1. A tertiary trained teacher holding a minimum Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related
2. Minimum three years' experience teaching Chemistry at senior school level
3. Have English as your first language
4. Sensitive to working in an Arabic setting
5. Ability to teach Maths at middle school level an advantage
A very competitive monthly tax free salary up to18500AED (£3500 pounds, $500USD) is to be offered depending on experience. Also included is accommodation, flights, medical cover, end of contract bonus/gratuity (as per UAE labour laws) and work visa. Tuition is also available for up to two dependents in the school. Two yar contract is to be offered.
Pease send your CV and supporting letters via the Apply Now link or contact Michael Smith directly on the details below.
Immediate interviews will take place for selected candidates. Note/ Only candidates shortlisted for consideration will be contacted.
- "Chemistry Teacher" or A Level Chemistry Teacher" or "IBDP Chemistry Teacher" or "IB Chemistry"