Home based role with travel to client sites throughout the UK
This global client is continuing to grow it's IAM capability. As a recognised leader and innovator in this domain they deliver a range of first class Identity and Access Management Consulting and Delivery services to their clients.
By joining this team of IAM professionals you really will be joining something special, applying your creative approach and being able to push boundaries in the design and creation of new solutions and working with leading vendors. You will be working with some of the best known IAM authorities from around the world.
As an IAM Delivery Consultant your expertise will include some of the following:
- detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions.
- developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical
- delivered/led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector.
- experience of working as a client advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives
- involved with the latest IAM technologies and standards.
- ability to be a part of the pre-sales process aswell as providing Consultancy expertise.
- desirable if you have working knowledge of Identity as a Service (IDaaS) solutions and Cloud.
If you are looking to advance your career within IAM then this really provides that opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive organisation that will value your contribution and encourage professional development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'