Role: IAM Architect
Location: East Midlands
Chapman Tate are working closely with a global financial institute to appoint a permanent IAM Architect for their team based in the East Midlands.
Ensuring technical integrity and ownership of the end to end architecture of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions and services. Working with business, architecture and technology peers to ensure technical strategy is applied, provide technical direction and architectural governance on all solutions relating to IAM.
- Design and architect IAM solutions based on customer requirements and IAM standards/best practices. Producing relevant architectural artefacts and supporting documentation.
- Collaborate with business partners, technology and architecture peers to deliver the required solutions.
- Ensure technical governance models and design assurance processes are implemented and adhered to.
- Collaborate on documenting the IAM roadmap capturing current technologies used and working with peers to maintain and further road map the strategy moving forward incorporating new and emerging trends in IAM technologies.
- Document and maintain the technical standards and architectural patterns for the IAM services.
- Experience of working with key IAM technologies:
- Identity Platforms (SailPoint)
- Privileged Access Management Tools (Beyond Trust/CyberArk),
- Data aggregation/Virtual Directory Services (Radiant Logic)
- Directory & Authentication Services (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Single Sign On & MFA)
- Experience of integrating common Enterprise Systems (Workday/Fieldglass/Service-now).
- Ability to self-learn and keep up to date with trends in the security and IAM disciplines.
Good to have but not required (Desirable):
- ITIL certification
- Security Certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA etc.)
- Experience of providing Identity for cloud services platforms, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
This opportunity is offering a great benefits package and to work with a global company who are a key player in the financial industry. If you want to get involved in global trading platforms that drive the business forward and be part of the success, get in contact to discuss this opportunity further. Please apply with your CV or give us a call for an informal chat initially.
- Identity Management
- Identity & Access Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'