An exciting opportunity has become available for an I.T. Administrator within a successful company in Yeovil, specialising in information management systems.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday with the advantage of flexi-time; the core hours are 10.00 to 12.00pm and 2.00 to 3.30 pm, however the rest of your hours are flexible to a total of 37.5 hours per week. A starting salary of up to £20,000 PA DOE, company pension at 3% (after a 6 month probation period) and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) makes this a very attractive package.
The successful candidate will possess excellent IT literacy with sound working knowledge of all MS Office products, combined with strong customer service skills and the ability to problem solve and work under pressure.
Key duties will include:
- Creating reports in accordance with the requirements of the clients
- Supporting I.T. Consultants with technical issues
- Ensuring all calls, user suggestions & bug reports are accurately recorded
- Establishing good client relationships
- Testing all software applications under direction of the Development Manager
Essential / desirable skills include:
- Understanding of SQL, query structuring, stored procedures & regional databases
- Working knowledge of report writing principles
- Working knowledge of Crystal Supports & Stimulsoft is desirable, however full training can be provided for the right candidate
- Experience of implementing Microsoft-based software with non-technical customers is desirable
If you think you fit the bill and would like to work in a friendly, buzzy office with great opportunities for career progression, then please apply online or contact Georgie by emailing or calling .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job