My client is a local college who are looking for someone on a temporary basis to work in their E - Learning Resources Dept and assisting in independent learning.
This will be a Monday to Friday role - hours of work are 8.30 am - 4.30 pm and paying £11.00 per hour
The purpose of the post is: to support students’ independent learning by working with curriculum teams to deliver Independent Learning.
The main duties and responsibilities are to:
1. Provide support for students who are timetabled for independent learning (I-Learn), including the timely completion of class registers and liaison with curriculum staff to ensure that independent learning is fully supported.
2. Support and advise students and staff in the use of the Learning Resources Centre including text-based resources, audio/visual, and e-resources.
3. Deliver induction sessions and follow up support, assisting students and staff to explore paper based and electronic learning resources, including multimedia, online databases, intranet and VLE.
4. Assist colleagues to further develop and promote the use of e-resources and non-traditional forms of learning.
5. Maintain a productive environment for learning by keeping spaces tidy and equipment running well; and encouraging positive student behaviour by skillfully managing inappropriate behaviour, in line with agreed guidelines and procedures and in conjunction with teaching staff and other colleagues.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'