Hyperion Infrastructure Analyst required to work for a Leading Hyperion house based in the City of London on a permanent basis.
My client has one of the largest and most complex Hyperion sites in the UK and are looking for a talented Hyperion Infrastructure specialist to join their team to ensure the development and smooth running of the platform. With a heavy ongoing investment into their Hyperion Systems, your role will consist of interesting Project Work, New Installations and Upgrades of their existing platform.
The company is a FTSE 100 organisation who have a strong focus on their staff development and improvement. They will ensure that from day one, you have clear objectives to succeed in your role and will make clear what you need to do to reach your next promotion.
The candidate will have ideally worked at a large Bluechip organisation and will have helped to have supported the full suite of Hyperion Products (such as Hyperion Planning, HFM, FDMEE, DRM etc.). You should have extensive experience with working on: Installations, Upgrades, Configuration, Patching, Troubleshooting of multiple Hyperion Environments.
Major responsibilities would include;
- Take ownership of day-to-day aspects of back-end application functions and processes
- Maintain system performance, logs and errors.
- Troubleshoot issues raised by end users and application administrators
- Implement new applications and upgrades
- Knowledge of Oracle EPM applications such as HFM, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, FDMEE and SmartView
- Experience with scripting and coding technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication and Stakeholder Management
Understanding of web hosting models and shared services environments