The company already has a global presence and has rapidly grown in size already. We are seeking young, ambitious, technically skilled Hyperion EPM Consultants, with 1-3 years’ experience in Hyperion EPM - Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, DRM, FDMEE, PBCS, FCCS
Culturally, we are after a fun loving individual who likes to let their hair down once in a while and enjoys social events! They are a very targeted consultancy with awesome trips and events organised frequently - a work hard, play hard culture!
Your role will be to take an active part in the implementation of Oracle EPM solutions mainly in and around the London area!
You will be working on various projects with a variety of clients in the banking, insurance, media and telecommunications industries. Your responsibility on this project will be from writing business rules and calculation scripts from scratch - to the analysis of corporate data and support. You will also be involved with pre-sales activities and training of key users.
Working with both partners and customers, you will be involved in projects that can range from Proof of Concepts to full implementations.
Necessary skills and experience
- 1 - 3 years experience of working with Hyperion EPM - Planning, Essbase, HFM, DRM, FDMEE
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, determined, self starter. Keen to learn!
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Loves to let their hair down and integrate socially with the team
- Able to work against very tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Consultancy experience is an advantage but not a necessity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job