I am currently recruiting for a Site Hygiene Supervisor 4 on 4 off night shift for a food manufacturing client based in Norfolk paying a salary of £29,000. The client is looking for an experienced candidate within a chilled, high care or high risk manufacturing environment and demonstrate management skills running a site hygiene team or department, you will be supervising a team of 20 Hygiene Operatives focusing on the business hygiene to ensure they can produce quality products.
- Ensure all areas of the site and associated equipment have hygiene schedules, safe systems of work and risk assessments
- Monitor site microbiological trends and performance in conjunction with technical, respond to corrective actions when necessary
- Plan labour and flex agency staffing to meet hygiene schedule
- Ensure satisfactory GMPs are maintained at all times
- Ensure COSHH information is in place for all chemicals on site
Job skills qualifications:
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing environment (desirably Meat)
- Pest Control
- Allergen control
If you are looking for a role that offers a lot of progression, where you can work your way to Manager level, and hold the above experience and qualifications pleas apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'