Hygiene Supervisors (various levels/grades)
Location: Livingston, West Lothian
Salary: £9.75 - £12.00 per hour depending upon skills & experience
Contract: Part Time (Sundays only)
Hours: Sundays (10-12 hour day shift)
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic individuals with a keen eye for detail to become part of a proactive and friendly team!
The Hygiene Supervisor role is to control and participate in the end-of-run plant cleaning of food production lines for a well-established and renowned food manufacturer producing a range of popular branded biscuits, shortbread and oatcakes in Livingston, near Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Manager you will form part of a team of around 25 personnel with primary responsibility to ensure that all work is completed to schedule, complies with hygiene, quality and safety requirements and is signed-off accordingly.
This includes further responsibility to:
- Communicate with key client personnel,
- Maintain and update documents and procedures,
- Ensure that correct equipment and materials are available,
- Ensure that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems,
- Report to the Client any issues that may impact upon the integrity of the clean,
- Ensure that the Hygiene Team are fully trained in relation to health & safety, hygiene and environmental issues.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and effective individual with a considered and professional attitude, a keen eye for detail and a sound working knowledge of the food manufacturing environment to become part of an experienced, dedicated and friendly team.
Along with previous supervisory and cleaning experience you will also require:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and approachable manner
- A high standard of work ethics and an enthusiasm for a varied working environment
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing client requirements
- A satisfactory ability in Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd. is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. With a UK-wide workforce of more than 550 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
If you have the desired skills and experience required to excel in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.
Experience of any of the following an advantage: Contract Manager, Plant Controller, Plant Controller, Plant Manager, Cleaning Manager, Operations Manager, Sanitation Manager, Production, Cleaning Supervisor, Cleaning Controller, Operations Coordinator, Sanitation, Process, Production Manager, Hygiene Manager and Hygiene Supervisor, Working Supervisor, Cleaning Supervisor, Hygiene Supervisor, Hygiene Operative, Industrial Cleaner, Weekend Hygiene Operative
No agencies please.
- industrial cleaning