My Client is one of the UK's leading prepared fresh produce manufacturers supplying major retailers, they prepare and pack a diverse range of quality vegetable and stir fry products, still working with some of their original growers.
We currently have 3 vacancies available working 2am - 10am. You receive an additional 50p per hour between 10pm and 6am. You work a 5 of 7 shift pattern and the rota is issued monthly and get two consecutive days off.
Contract Type: Hourly - Permanent
Reporting to the Hygiene Team leader the role is to ensure all factory equipment is cleaned to meet factory technical standards and customer specifications within the agreed timescale. Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Follow the hygiene procedures
- Excellent service delivery is achieved i.e. maintain and improve finished standards.
- All equipment is cleaned in accordance to the prescribed procedure and ready for production use within the time scales allocated
- Support change
- Be creative, and get involved in any new ideas within your team
- Strictly adhere to PPE dress code for the task being undertaken
- Work with consideration if production is taking place
- Treat product and equipment with care and respect
- Demonstrate behaviour that fits the company core values
- Any other reasonable duties
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- English and Maths to the factory standard
- Attention to detail
- Chemical Handling Training (COSHH)
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification (training provided where necessary)
- Basic H&S qualification (training provided where necessary)
- Manual handling qualification (training provided where necessary)
- Previous hygiene experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'