Hygiene Operatives (Nights) - Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Salary: £7.77 per hour
Contract: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week)
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (Night shift)
Hours of Work: 22.00 hours - 06.00 hours
Hygiene Group Ltd. has a great opportunity for individuals with a keen eye for detail to become part of an experienced, dedicated and friendly team of Hygiene Operatives in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd. is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With a UK-wide workforce of more than 550 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
Hygiene Operative - The Role
Reporting to the Contract Supervisor, the Hygiene Operative role is to carry out a variety of end-of-run cleaning duties for a well-established and renowned confectionery manufacturer in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
You will form part of an experienced team of 12 personnel carrying out nightly cleaning of the production machinery/equipment, associated floor areas, drains, etc.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Perform a variety of cleaning and hygiene tasks as detailed within the cleaning instruction procedures.
- Ensure all activities are carried out and signed-off in accordance with hygiene, quality and safety standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems.
- Be responsible for alerting the Contract Supervisor to any issues that may impact upon the integrity of the clean.
- Participate in mandatory site training relating to health & safety, hygiene and environmental issues.
Along with a high standard of work ethics you will also require:
- Good written and verbal communication
- The ability to work to time constraints both on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- The ability to follow procedures thoroughly
- A positive and approachable manner
- An enthusiasm for a varied working environment
Previous experience in cleaning and/or a food manufacturing environment is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Experience of any of the following an advantage: Cleaning, Cleaning Operative, Cleaning Technician, Hygiene Technician, Hygiene Operative, Cleaner, Industrial Cleaning, Environmental Hygienist,
No agencies please.
- Hygiene Operatives