IMMEDIATE VACANCIES - HYGIENE OPERATIVES
OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK WITH A WORLD WIDE LEADER ON A TEMP TO PERM BASIS
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED HYGIENE OPERATIVE, CLEANER OR WORKED IN A FOOD ENVIRONMENT?
Recruit Mint are working in partnership with a new operation in Peterborough that has recently opened and we are recruiting for Hygiene Operatives for a temporary to permanent position.
- Scheduled cleaning duties
- Cleaning production equipment and machinery
- Cleaning facility/Rest areas including toilets
- COVID touch point cleaning
- Completing paper work
- Ensure site health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Additional duties as requested by the Hygiene Manager
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in an industrial cleaning position would be ideal; factory experience in general would be beneficial
- Good communication skills, including a good command of English
- Ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures (including health and food safety) and work to routine tasks
- Ability to work to deadlines, focusing on the tasks required in the given timescale
Hours of work/pay:
- Day AND Night shift hours will be a 4 on 4 shift pattern
- Working hours - 0600-1800 - 1800-0600
- £9.05 per hour for DAYS or £11.31 per hour for NIGHTS
Please APPLY with an up to date CV or call Miranda at Recruitmint on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'