Our client, based in Warminster, close to the train station are looking to recruit for a number of day and night Hygiene Operatives.
Duties will inclue:
- To ensure that the factory and all eqipment is cleaned to the highest possible standards.
- Maintain company hygiene and statutory hygiene standards throughout the designated area, working within the principles of basic food hygiene and good housekeeping.
- To maintain and clean all aspects of factory machinery correctly and safely.
- Ensure that the site is audit ready at the end of the hygiene window.
- Ensure that the health and safety of machinery and people are met at all times.
Night shift hygiene crew work on a rotating 4 on 2 off 2300 - 0800, 0000 - 0900
Day shift hygiene crew work on a rotating 4 on 4 off 0800 - 2000, 1000 - 2200
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job