Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Hygiene Operative on a permanent basis at our Avonmouth, Bristol depot.
* Shifts: 4 on 4 off days, 08.00am - 19.00pm
* Pay: £8.50 per hour
* Breaks: Two 30min breaks (30mins unpaid)
Your day to day responsibilities on shift will be, but not limited to:
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the areas of the warehouse.
- Working inside the current Hygiene schedule, ensure that all automated areas are clear of debris at the required interval.
- Provide cleaning support to other areas within the warehouse such as Loading Area, Picking Area and Goods Inwards Area.
- Co-operate with other areas of the business such as our customers and transport department to ensure that we maintain and promote a safe and clean working environment.
- Undertake other duties in any area of the warehouse as requested by their Team Leader and Shift Manager.
- Ensure that clear communication between shifts, on hygiene issues are relayed to co-workers and duty management team.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is fit for purpose, stored in the correct place and any missing and defective equipment is removed and reported to the duty management team.
- Ensure that all risk assessments and safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all Personal Protective Equipment is used at all times and all defects are reported to the duty management team.
- Regularly empty bins using the designated skips, ensuring the bins are always in good working order and ensure that waste storage areas are kept clear of waste build up.
- Ensuring that the business complies with all site rules within the working environment and that we meet our Food Hygiene standards at all times.
- Assist the business in meeting its environmental obligation by working to our recycling and waste management program.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties as requested by your Team Leader or Shift Managers.
Ideally you will have:
- A reasonable level of Literacy
- Flexibilty approach to Learning and training
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Be comfortable with working and communicating with colleagues at all levels both internally and externally.
If you are interested in this role, call our Avonmouth depot on: or click APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job