"Excellent opportunity for an experienced Hygiene Manager to join a busy operation in a fast-moving manufacturing operation."
THE BUSINESS is a medium sized manufacturer supplying the Major Multiple retailers, both with branded and retailer own-label products.
The company invests heavily in keeping its' products exciting and in tune with consumer expectations.
THE JOB is a demanding one and the key functions and responsibilities include:
- Hygiene standards, man management, training and development of individuals to ensure cleaning standards are maintained, audits and investigations are carried out.
- To develop and deliver KPI's with the team to ensure production and quality performance is not hindered by poor hygiene standards.
- To communicate with senior management team to ensure all Hygiene activities are communicated across the factory.
- It is a very active position and a suitable candidate must be-able to manage a small team.
- Previous hygiene manager experience within a food manufacturing environment - ideally with high risk experience
- HACCP experience
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'