Hygiene Manager, Excellent salary, benefits package and career opportunities, Based; Scarborough – relocation package considered.
McCain Foods are looking to recruit a driven and inspirational Hygiene Manager to work within our food production facility in Scarborough. This is an exciting time to be joining us, with the site receiving some significant investment and major facility plant upgrades.
We are looking for an experienced Hygiene Manager from within the food & drink manufacturing sector, or a Technical Manager / Quality Manager who has had responsibility for the Hygiene function.
Hygiene Manager Key Duties:
- Site leadership of the hygiene function driving the implementation of our hygiene strategy in line with the site plan and KPI’s.
- Direct management of the hygiene team to deliver exceptional hygiene standards and maintain all site accreditations, certifications and standards.
- Champion change and lead on projects to drive results and improvements.
- Responsible for leading the implementation of the company Sanitation Programme throughout the Manufacturing Plant.
- Provides Leadership and training for production personnel and the hygiene team to complete production line and facility sanitation as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, Daily Sanitation Schedule, Sanitation Operator Work Instructions, Production Schedules and Maintenance Schedules.
- Ensures efficient use of labour, chemicals, tools and equipment to ensure cleaning meets the requirements of the company Sanitation Programme.
- Ensures compliance to Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Safety Programmes. In addition, provides a safe working environment and safe employees.
Hygiene Manager candidate requirements:
- Hygiene Manager experience from with the food & drink manufacturing sector, or a Technical Manager / Quality Manager who has had responsibility for the Hygiene function.
- Experience of managing a hygiene team.
- Advanced Food Hygiene – Essential
- Health and Safety Requirements within FMCG - Essential
- HACCP level 3+ - Essential
- Computer literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) also able to use Company specific applications (MFG, Email etc.)
- COSSH Certificate
- Degree in food science or similar would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent salary dependant on skills / experience / qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Benefits include; Medicash (Dental, optical etc.), private medical cover, Life insurance (3 x Times death in service), excellent company pension (matched up to 12%), 25 days holiday + Bank hols (option to buy and sell holidays), Subsidised canteen and other incentive and benefits.
- Relocation package considered
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words: Hygiene Manager, Technical Manager, Head of Hygiene, Quality Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'