Hydraulic Systems Engineer
This is a great opportunity for a keen creative hydraulic engineer looking to be part of an established but growing engineering company working in very exciting industries to include the SuperYacht sector. Our client designs and manufactures all systems in house and have our own waterjet cutting facility, 3d design function, fabrication, CNC machine shop, hydraulic design, electrical design, paint shop and test. All functions are carried out in-house.
What you will be doing:
- Initially this will be hands on hydraulic engineering role. The candidate will spend time working alongside engineering, design and production to learn the products and systems at our client.
- This will be a role in which they can make a real difference, learn a specialist trade and feel the satisfaction of taking projects from enquiry through to completion. The role will be varied and will offer an unlimited amount of training and experience.
- The ideal candidate will be very keen to move into hydraulic system design or hone already present design skills.
What we expect from you:
The skills we will be looking for in the candidate will be:
- Hydraulic System Engineering, Manufacture & Trouble Shooting.
- Experienced Hydraulic Fitter/Maintenance engineer
- Hydraulic Cylinder build and Repair.
- On-site Servicing, Troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Keen to move into sales/system design
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Qualifications or experience in hydraulic engineering
- Knowledge of hydraulic fitting/engineering
- Experienced fitter of hydraulic cylinders
- IT skills – Microsoft office
- Hydraulic system design knowledge
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Microsoft visio knowledge
- Solid works experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job