Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 plus benefits, overtime, holiday, pension, progression
My client is an established company supplying various components and maintenance services within the Hydraulics sector. They pride themselves as an established company with a responsive and versatile approach to developing their staff, which in turn will enable them to provide a high level of service to clients.
With an already experienced team of Engineers and due to growth, my client is now looking to recruit a Hydraulic Engineer to join their company. The role will be based in Birmingham with an aspect of site visits nationally to carry out repairs/maintenance.
Although my client is ideally looking for a Hydraulic Engineer, they would also look at someone who comes from a mechanical background for example a HGV Trailer Mechanic., Workshop Hydraulic Engineer or Plant fitter.
The main duties include:
- Workshop, material storage and site organisation.
- Power unit assembly.
- Hydraulic, Electrical & Mechanical Fault finding and repair.
- Site installation and commissioning.
- Hose assembly and pipe bending.
- Health & Safety.
- Preferable to have Hydraulic Experience
- Must have Mechanical Engineering Experience
- Hose/pipe manufacture and installation
- Fault finding
- Hydraulic diagnosis and test procedures
- Must have full clean driving license
- Fork Lift truck driving experience is preferable
My client is offering a salary between £20,000 - £26,000 plus additional benefits with an OTE of £28,000. There is a defined progression and career path with exceptional training on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined individual who is looking to be a key part of a growing company.
If the above position is of interest and you have the right experience then please don’t hesitate to contact myself Najam Sabar on or email your cv to najam (@)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'