The Best Connection Employment Group are an Engineering & Technical recruitment specialist. With over 25 years of success, we are fortunate enough to work alongside some of the UK's largest companies on a daily basis and offer fantastic career opportunities.
We are currently looking for a skilled Hydraulic Engineer to work for a well established engineering company based in Chesterfield, who specialise in the design and manufacture of bespoke truck bodies.
We can offer you a long term and secure role with this company aswell as ongoing development, which can further progress your career.
- Hydraulic installation on vehicles and machinery
- Hydraulic pipe fitting
- Workshop fitting
- Fault finding, diagnostics and vehicle repairs
- Qualified mechanical engineer with either City & Guilds/NVQ qualification
- Be able to work perfectly as part of a team
Hours, Pay & Overtime
- Monday to Friday
- 7am - 5:30pm
- Regular Saturday shifts
- Overtime paid at Time + Half after 40 hours during the week
- £10 per hour
This role will become permanent after 12 weeks (based upon performance)
- Equipment Installation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job