Hydraulic Bolting Manager
Are you an accomplished Engineer with a knowledge of hydraulic bolting within the Oil/Gas or Energy sectors? We are seeking a high calibre Project Manager who has the commercial experience to manage associated offices in Newcastle & Great Yarmouth with proven contacts and new business development capability.
This is a newly created role, so we are seeking a proactive Manager who can work with autonomy whilst driving the business and coordinating all work schedules. The company offers a lucrative package that includes company car, mobile, laptop and the support of a great team.
- Create and execute the business plan and customer proposition for the new venture.
- Develop work instructions / Procedures and training.
- Develop and convert UK customers to both sales and rental opportunities
- Technical response both internal and external.
- Co-ordinate offices between Great Yarmouth, Newcastle and Aberdeen
- Carry out tooling demonstration when required
- Location - the role could be based either in Newcastle or Great Yarmouth with travel anticipated to those two locations plus Aberdeen on an ad hoc basis
- Relevant customer contacts/network and proven new business development capability
- Engineering background potentially advantageous (including Mechanical Joint Integrity Certificate and/or Safety Passport Card)
- Experience with major engineering projects within the Oil/Gas/Marine/Steel/mining or power generation.
- Deployment of rigorous project managements in complex operational and customer environments.
- A recognised Engineering qualification to HNC/HND embracing lean manufacturing techniques.
So, if you have the leadership, drive and integrity to help the company develop, prioritise and deliver the strategy then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to apply, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"