Hybris Software Development Manager
3 Month Contract
£££ - Competitive
Sopra Steria are currently recruiting for a Hybris Software Development Manager for a large, national high street brand, based in London.
To be considered for this role applicants must have/be able to:
- A technical background and man management skills.
- Must be comfortable with the administration side of management and being part of a wider corporate, approvals, timesheets, meetings etc.
- They must have a development background and be technically driven (No Scrum Masters in this organisation, they will be working directly with the Product Owners and the development team).
- Must be comfortable with peer reviewing code and helping to drive technical decisions.
- Able to converse with developers.
- The role will involve managing teams of developers.
- Must have ecommerce high volume transactional experience so they can appreciate the quick changes that are needed on the site.
Applicants must also have experience in:
- Building a team
- Hybris experience
- React Front End
- Strong stakeholder management
If you meet the criteria please send your CV ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job