Hybris Developer required for a global eCommerce company on a permanent basis.
Location: Central London
Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Hybris development experience
- Java development experience
- Data structures
- Web technologies
- Object oriented software design patterns
- Knowledge of Spring
- Experience of delivering software as part of a team
- Working within a project team, to deliver high quality code to deadlines.
- To clearly communicate what is to be done and the milestones achieved to those within the project in an agreed manner.
- To realistically estimate your own delivery timescales.
- To solve problems posed using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate.
- To create robust solutions using the tools and materials provided or to suggest alternatives where appropriate
- To pro-actively research new technologies that may bring relevance to the outputs being created.
About the role:
You will be required to work in an experienced team of software architects and developers, to be responsible for the design, development and testing of quality code to meet customer driven specifications.
This is a key role responsible for the delivery and support of a large number of high profile eCommerce applications which require someone of excellent technical ability looking to make their mark in a diverse and expanding team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job