Hybrid Cloud Architect
Excellent opportunity to work as a Hybrid Cloud Architect specialising in Public and On Premise Cloud
Our client is looking for extraordinary individuals to join a growing Hybrid Cloud team. You have a breadth of Infrastructure experience and be passionate in their views and dynamic in their adoption of Cloud technologies. In addition you are interested, and preferably experienced, in automation of Cloud. You will be responsible for driving standards within the Practice, developing consultant capability and service collateral and working with the line of business to help develop propositions for security. The role will also involve staying at the forefront of new technologies and new vendors, working within a Practice of 260 consultants.
- Assist with Pre-Sales technical enquiries
- Attend Customer opportunity / strategy meetings, including presenting solutions from a commercial and business perspective.
- Assist with qualification of designs or opportunities
- Provide contributions to Invitations To Tender, Requests For Quote, Requests For Purchase, etc.
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions
- Technically lead the design and implementation of solutions, with the exception of those which are high risk/large scale.
- Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality, using Consultancy FrameWork or PRIDE as appropriate
- Highlight all technical risks so that any exposure to commercial loss can be minimised.
- Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced by the team
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Produce / update all assignment documentation
- Ensure that hand over to relevant support organisation is successfully completed.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other service and sales opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
- Build and improve relationships with peers and my clients sales force (Account Managers, Client Directors, Sales Specialists)
You are required to have a minimum of one year's design, delivery and/or migration experience in at least one of the following: Public Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
On Premise Cloud
- Docker Enterprise
- Red Hat OpenShift
- VMware (vSphere, vRealize, NSX, vSAN)
Desirable skills: Programming languages
Configuration management tools
- CloudBees Jenkins
- Atlassian tools - particularly Bamboo
Ancillary products/skills and experience
- Git or other Version Control Software
- Agile methodologies
- red hat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job