HVAC Service Engineer required for our client who are a leading HVAC Manufacturer. They are looking to recruit a HVAC Service Engineer for their Southern Region, who should also be based within this area. The Service Engineer will be working within the Southern Region and will be expected to work away 2 nights a week, with 1 day also being in South / Central London. The rest of the time will be spent covering the South East Boarders to the South West and up to Peterborough, and should be willing to work Nationwide as and when required by the company. The Ideal Location of the Engineer will be within a 50 mile radius of Milton Keynes.
The HVAC Service Engineer will be tasked with servicing, maintaining and commissioning the manufacturers equipment such as small chillers, packaged rooftops and AHUs, all work undertaken will be very clean as it will be new equipment / warranty works. The Chiller Engineer will be working throughout a mixture of commercial sites but predominantly will be within the retail sector.
The most successful HVAC Service Engineer will need to hold a current F-Gas 2079 Certificate, and have their ACS commercial gas ticket COCN1, CODNCO1.
HVAC Service Engineer Position Overview
- Servicing, maintaining and commissioning, small chillers, packaged rooftop and AHUs
- Working throughout the South Region and Nationally when required
- Working throughout commercial sites predominantly within retail
HVAC Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Driving license
- 2 nights away per week
- F-Gas qualification
- ACS Commercial Gas ticket
- Experience with a manufacturer preferred
- Proven experience with servicing, maintaining and commissioning chillers, AHUs and packaged rooftop
- 1 day a week in South / Central London
- Live within the Southern Region
HVAC Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K - £40K DOE and qualifications
- 25 days' holiday
- Company van - VW T6 with private use
- Healthcare to be discussed
- 40 hour working week with travel and overtime
- Travel paid after 1 hour
- Overtime available on average 4 - 6 hours per week
- No current call outs but will change this year to 1 in 4
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job