Project Manager required. Bennett and Game are currently representing a specialist in the HVAC industry, currently seeking a Project manager to join an expanding workforce. Our client is a specialist in the supply, design and installation / fit out of projects including air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical services such as splits, VRVs, VRFS, commercial heating systems, ventilation systems and more.
Typically the projects that you will be delivering in this role will be valued around £500,000 for Main building contracts, offices, laboratories and more throughout London and the Home Counties. Project managers will be managing multiple projects at once, therefore the ideal candidate will be able to balance a demanding workload and delegate their time accordingly.
Project manager will liaise closely with the senior management to support the tendering, estimating and delivery of HVAC projects and contracts. It is expected a typical week will be split between days in the office with the remaining time on site at meetings / inspections.
Ideal candidates will have good technical knowledge in some or all of - Air conditioning, Ventilation, Plumbing, Heating and other general M&E areas as well as a proven background as a Project or Contracts manager.
Ideal candidates will be located in or around the London area.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Management of the full supply, design and fit out process on contracts up to £500,000
- Delegation of time between site visits in and around London / home counties and office
- Working with a variety of HVAC systems such as Air conditioning, Ventilation, Plumbing, Heating and other general M&E
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Contract Management or Project Management for HVAC projects within the commercial market
- Technical knowledge of Air conditioning, Ventilation, Plumbing, Heating and other general M&E areas
- Experienced working projects for Main Building Contractors, offices, schools and similar.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- £40K - £55K DOE
- Company Car and Fuel allowance
- 5 weeks holiday + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job