HVAC Project Manager / Estimator required for our client a specialist HVAC Company based in the Berkshire area. This fantastic opportunity has become available due to an employee retiring and as such the client are now looking for an experienced HVAC Project Manager / Estimator to join the Senior Team. The client is looking for someone who will have experience in both disciplines, the most successful candidate will be based out of the company's head office in Reading and therefore should be based in or around this area, but will also be required to visit projects in and around London and the Home Counties.
The HVAC Project Manager / Estimator will be Estimating Air Conditioning systems specifically VRVs and VRFs and will be managing a range of Mechanical Projects from the values of £10K - £400K. Experience with HVAC Sales in highly advantageous but not essential.
HVAC Project Manager / Estimator Position Overview
- Working from the office and site on a 50/50 split covering London and the Home Counties
- Estimating and Project Managing HVAC equipment specifically Air Conditioning systems such as VRVs and VRFs
HVAC Project Manager / Estimator Position Requirements
- Previous Project Management and Estimation experience required with the HVAC Industry particularly with Air Conditioning equipment
- Be based in or around the Reading area
- 3+ years' experience within a similar position
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Happy to commute to projects within London and the Home Counties
HVAC Project Manager / Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K - £60K DOE
- Company Car
- Mobile, laptop
- Private healthcare
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job