HVAC Engineer required for our client, a building services provider, with multiple offices based throughout the Midlands. The Building Services Engineer / HVAC Engineer will be carrying out service and maintenance on various systems, including air conditioning, boilers, electrical installations and carrying out emergency lighting and legionella test etc. The HVAC Engineer MUST have their ACS Commercial Gas qualifications, with F-Gas being highly advantageous. Electrical qualifications would also be a bonus.
The HVAC / Building Services Engineer will be based within commutable distance to one of the client's regional offices, in areas such as Solihull, Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Kettering or Northampton.
The client would consider a commercial gas engineer, with some air conditioning knowledge who would be looking to go through their F-Gas qualification.
HVAC EngineerPosition Overview
- Carrying out service and maintenance on air conditioning systems, boilers and electrical installations
- Working in commercial sites
- Covering the Midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Worcestershire areas.
HVAC EngineerPosition Requirements
- Based within commutable distance to one of the client's regional offices, in areas such as Solihull, Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Kettering or Northampton.
- ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications
- Working knowledge of both commercial heating systems and air conditioning.
- F-Gas qualification advantageous
- Electrical qualifications advantageous
HVAC EngineerEngineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £34k
- Bonus (discussed at interview)
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'