Benefits: up to £33,000 + 40 hour week + Overtime + Travel + 33 days holiday + Pension + more!
We are recruiting for an experienced Heating & Air Conditioning engineer to cover Peterborough to work for a well-established business which was formed in 1988 as a specialist commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning & Heating Company carrying out installation, service and maintenance throughout the UK.
- Service of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment
- Maintenance of air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- Commercial gas qualifications
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on HVAC equipment
- Driver's Licence