Benefits: up to £33,000 + 40 hour week + Overtime + Door to Door Pay + 33 days holiday + Pension + more!
We are recruiting for an experienced Heating & Air Conditioning engineer to cover South Birmingham, Coventry and Leicester to work for a well-established business which was founded in 1992, specialising with air conditioning, heating, ventilation and humidification equipment. Their clients include Councils, Leisure Centres, Offices, Schools, Hotels and also industrial sites such as warehouses.
- Service of air conditioning, heating and ventilation
- Maintenance of air conditioning, heating and ventilation
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- Commercial gas qualifications
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on HVAC equipment
- Driver's Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job