HVAC Engineer Static
Are you a qualified HVAC Engineer with commercial maintenance experience? Are you looking for a company to offer up skilling and training?
My client is a global facilities management provider, who are seeking an experienced HVAC Engineer who has experience working within commercial environments, carrying out all areas of HVAC maintenance and minor remedial tasks within existing Facilities Management contracts, this is a full time and permanent opportunity based on a large static site in the West End of Glasgow.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm.
- Competitive salary up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
As a HVAC Engineer the post holder is responsible for planning and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive repairs to HVAC Commercial/Industrial kit.
Main duties will include:
- General maintenance of mechanical systems, undertaking PPM procedures following guidelines of standard maintenance specifications
- Delivery of small works projects
- Completing risk assessments for reactive and PPM works
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on equipment/apparatus using manuals and plans when required
- Works carried out should be in line with current building regulations
- Complete general FM duties
- Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, planning and responding to planned and reactive tasks
- It is key that log books on site are kept up to date with any works carried out
- Emergency Call Out (when required when on 'Out of Hours' rota)
- All relevant paperwork and works reporting must be reported back to the Contracts Administrator to be logged
- Full policy compliance is expected within this job role
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the building maintenance work involved in the job role
- Must hold a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Commercial HVAC experience essential
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'