HVAC Engineer - Newcastle
Newcastle Upon Tyne
£30,000 + Van
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
- On-call 1 in 4
- 28 days holiday
- Van, tools and uniform provided
- The position has a high chance of leading into a 'lead engineer' role
- City and Guilds Heating and Ventilation / Time Served ACS Core safety Gas Safety
- TPCP 1 Gas Testing and Purge
- CORT 1 Gas Overhead appliances and radiant plack heaters
- CIGA Gas Boilers
- Recognised Electrical qualifications 17th Edition
- C&G Legionella and L8 Water Hygiene Awareness
- Knowledge of PPM, and Building Services, Gas services and repairs
- (Desirable) - F-GAS or Ventilation and plumbing qualification NVQ Level 3
- DBS clearance required, flexible attitude
- To carry out planned and preventative maintenance on HVAC equipment on over 20 sites around Newcastle
- Complete all required documentation such as risk assessments and log books
- Ensure that tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained
- Diagnose faults on equipment and repair as needed using manufacturers guidelines
- Record and report any risk, loss or defect to management for corrective action
- Ensure completion of remedial work, repairs etc. within the timescales defined
Please call Steph Ellison if you would like to discuss this role -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"