HVAC Engineer (Hampshire)
Job purpose: Provide general HVAC maintenance support as part of a multi disciplined team. This role covers both reactive and planned preventative maintenance. A competitive salary (Up to £35,000pa), 33 days holiday and a company pension is on offer.
* Experience within a similar role.
* Respective qualifications in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
* First class organisational skills are required for this role.
* Previous experience in a FM role would be an advantage.
* Able to plan and organise M&E activities effectively.
* Understanding of service industry culture and responsive to Client needs.
* Able to demonstrate a high level of resilience and reliability.
* Financial awareness.
* Influencing skills, conflict management, and expectation management.
* Planning, scheduling and asset management.
* There is an expectation that this role will be included within a call-out rota.
If you are an experienced HVAC Engineer who is looking to work for a leading FM company and receive fantastic benefits, then please apply for this role and I will be more then happy to provide you with more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Air Conditioning
- 17th edition
- building service maintenance