Building Services / HVAC / Refrigeration Design Engineer required by North Leeds based Engineering organisation.
This client are a niche provider of product cooling, air conditioning and ventilation systems to most of Blue Chip Food and Drink producers in the UK. The company has a 40 year history of delivering projects on time and budget and has recently embarked on a 5 year expansion plan to grow and develop the business. Candidates can grow and develop with the business, with potential to take a leading management role within the business going forward."
They are looking for an experienced design engineer who can handle the following roles;
- As lead design engineer on projects you will be responsible for delivering all design elements from concept to handover
- You will be operating within an established contract team
- You will need to liaise with clients to ensure compliance with all relevant standards and specifications
- Project manage suppliers and sub-contractors
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum engineering qualification to HND or degree level
- Demonstrable experience gained in a similar role
- Relevant technical design experience including;
Air distribution system and fan selection
Water distribution systems
Steam distribution systems
Control systems including BMS and PLC
- Use of industry standard design and selection software
- Work well within a team with minimal supervision
- A full UK drivers licence as regular travel to client sites anywhere in the UK will be required
A negotiable salary and car will be provided.
- building services