Location: Based commutable to Gillingham, Kent
Salary: From £40,000 to £42,000
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Contracts Engineer to join a very well established company based in Kent
This company deal with HVAC installation projects throughout Kent, Surrey, Essex and some London.
The right person for this role will have experience in Contract Managing HVAC projects from start to completion. Will be able to deal with risk assessments, order processing, site management, method statements, subcontract management and o & m’s.
This role will be a split between office and site work working on projects from one split system to half million pound projects.
It would be preferred that this person has good technical knowledge of air conditioning, holding the F gas qualification would be an advantage
- Strong working background within the HVAC industry
- Experience as a contracts engineer
- Would look at a projects engineer with strong office experience
- Based in a commutable distance to Gillingham
- Full UK driving licence
- HVAC technical experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent basic salary
- Company car
- Excellent starting package
- Branch related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'