Senior HVAC (Air Conditioning) Consulting Engineer, Energy Efficiency
Commercial and industrial experience in HVAC and refrigeration DX, Chiller and ammonia markets. Familiarity with all main refrigerant types, including Freon-based, Ammonia and CO2.
Essential requirements include:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level and above in an engineering or science- related subject.
- Practical experience and/or aptitude and interest in applying scientific and engineering principles to overcome resistance to innovation.
- Commercial/financial awareness and business development experience.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Good verbal and written presentation and report writing skills.
- Ability and willingness to share information and educate team members and customers.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to keep accurate records.
- Self-motivated and focused, but with the ability to function as a team player.
- Proficient in use of MS Office software for reports, data analysis and presentations.
- Able to undertake practical laboratory and field based work including use of access towers and ladders when required.
- Willingness to travel in the UK as required.
- Holder of a valid UK driving license.
Desirable requirements include:
- Experience of working in a building services engineering related environment such as contracting, research or commercial consultancy.
- Sound knowledge/interest in current affairs relating to the environment and buildings and government policy implications.
- Experience of computer programming using a high-level language for numerical analysis, data acquisition or control
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Equipment Installation