HV Select Project Coordinator - Temporary
To plan and deliver the smooth transition of customers from one platform to another. Respond to all customer requests efficiently and professionally, providing excellent customer service at all times to ensure the overall success of this project.
Salary: Up to £16,500
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- The role involves placing new orders to migrate customers from one platform to another.
- It involves updating internal platforms, systems and third party portals.
- There will be significant communication with internal departments, suppliers and Daisy customers to ensure a smooth end to end process of the migration of assets.
- Ensure all systems are kept fully updated for each action and the Daisy customers are provided with regular and proactive updates
- Liaise with Daisy customers and Suppliers to resolve order processing issues, providing regular and proactive updates
- Organise and schedule engineer visits where applicable
- Assist with the booking of training for on boarding of customers when required
- Telecoms experience would be beneficial, including knowledge of porting although training will be provided
- Order management experience desirable
- Previous customer service experience desirable
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and adaptable to change
- Has a keen eye for detail accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be well organised and able to work to deadlines and manage own tasks efficiently
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to resolution by liaising with internal departments, suppliers and providing regular updates to the customer.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi task and not drop the ball
- Experience of working in a busy, fast paced call centre would be desirable
- Flexible approach to work
- Strong team player but able to work independently
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Order Management
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"