Geography? History? Religious Education?
We require History, Geography or Religious Education Teachers to join our team of amzing teachers.
- Are you an experienced and fully qualified History, Geography or R.E Teacher?
- Are you looking for a brand-new challenge in an outstanding secondary school?
Answered yes to the above questions? we would be delighted to receive your application.
Humanities Teacher - Person Specification
- Experienced Teacher - History, Geography or R.E Specialists
- Must hold United Kingdom QTS
- Good subject & curriculum knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to teach at least one Humanities subject KS3 to KS5
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Can deliver consistently good/outstanding lessons
- Committed to pupil progress
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested please apply with your CV including Contact details and one of our consultants with contact you.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
- Classroom Management
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'