Humanities Teacher – Stoke-on-Trent needed!
Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent are currently working with a GOOD school on an exciting new role in the Staffordshire area.
The school are looking for a Humanities Teacher as soon as possible until December 2018 initially for full time working hours.
- Working within a Large Secondary School that is at the heart of the community
- An exceptionally well established Good school, aiming to become outstanding within three years.
- High expectations when it comes to academic standards and results, however it is also important to the school to create well rounded, ambitious and compassionate members of the community.
- The curriculum is aimed to meet the needs of all the students, helping to encourage and challenge at all levels
- Teaching Geography, History and RE to KS3 and KS4
- Possibly covering in History and RE occasionally
- Full planning and marking expected
- Specialising in Humanities as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons
- Within a school with strong leadership, teachers and staff across the department have the ability to work as a strong team.
What you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in Humanities
- Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
- A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
- Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Carina Moruzzi at Reed Stoke by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'