Humanities Teacher Required
Contract: Full Time - April 2018 or ASAP
This school was one of the first Academies to be created and continues to thrive through their core values of Trust, Discipline and Aspiration. As they enter the exciting new phase of their future they continue to offer an aspirational learning environment for students from the ages of 7 to 18 years old. The schools modern facilities allows them to provide the ultimate in educational choice.
In July 2015, Ofsted graded the Academy as 'Good' in all areas and they are moving forward in our continued journey towards 'Outstanding'.
We are looking for an experienced Humanities teacher to join this hard-working, committed team. The department is extremely supportive of each other and is led by fantastic practitioners who are forward-thinking, innovative and motivated to ensure all students achieve well and develop an enjoyment of the subject. Being part of a Trust there will be a wide range of opportunities to grow and develop within the department, Academy and Trust wide.
- Be a passionate, motivated teacher of Humanities.
- Be enthusiastic about helping young people to succeed.
- Have the ability to form strong professional relationships with young people.
- Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young people.
- Be ambitious and have the energy and creativity to make a significant contribution to the whole academy.
What the school can offer you:
- Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
- Outstanding professional development and a high-quality induction programme.
- Fantastic training/development/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Enthusiastic and supportive SLT.
To apply for this position please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education branch or upload your CV using the 'Apply Now' button