Salary : £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a positive Humanities Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a popular Secondary School in North London?
* Popular School seeking an experienced Humanities Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Outstanding School from latest Ofsted
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
A talented Humanities Teacher is required for an exceptional school in Barnet. The successful applicant will be required to teach any of the following Geography, History, R.E or PSHE across Key Stages 3 and 4 or up to A Level.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Science teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Humanities Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Joe @ Remedy Education today for consideration.