This is an immensely rewarding position working with vulnerable KS3 & KS4 young people who are no longer in mainstream education, present challenging behaviour and who have mental health difficulties.
We are looking for a candidate who is both passionate about their subject and able to adapt to certain situations that will inevitably arise within the setting. Although this can be a very challenging role, there are strict procedures in place and a strong management team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Teacher of Humanities, committed to excellence through innovative practice.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Humanities Teacher
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents & carers, students and outside agencies.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job