The school requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and fully qualified teacher of RS, to be able to deliver effective lessons to Key Stages 3 & 4. This is a fantastic opportunity to enrich the lives of young people in Milton Keynes. The role offers the chance to work in a community lead school with the opportunities for fast career progression.
The setting has a strong ethos on the holistic development of their students, which encourages pupils to be expressive and creative through the provision of a positive learning atmosphere. The school is highly inclusive where all members are valued and thrive in a safe, caring environment.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job