Humanities Teacher in Cumbria - September 2018 - Full time
- Humanities Teacher
- September 2018
- Full time - Part time may be considered
- NQT or experienced teacher
- £90 - £165 per day dependent on expereince
This thriving secondary school aims to provide a vibrant and happy educational environment through the encouragement of creativity and independent thought. You'll enjoy a well-equipped Humanities department, housed in a new dedicated suite of rooms, a fantastic staff support and development program and of course generous negotiable salary. If living and breathing the English countryside sounds like your cup of tea, please don't hesitate to apply!
To Be Successful:
- Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree and qualified to teach Secondary Humanities
- Experience an advantage but newly qualified teachers encouraged
- Available to start September 2018
- Be a native English speaker
- Have experience of teaching KS3 & 4 Humanities
If you feel this is the suitable role for you, please apply with an up to date CV now!
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Amy at Veritas Education on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"