The Successful candidate will hold a relevant Teaching qualification with experience of teaching in UK schools and specialise in teaching across the Humanities subject at KS3 & 4 level.
This post will be a fulltime role and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. The school are welcoming applications from both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in Staffordshire.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter or by calling Jason Berry on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job