HR Manager:- Our client is an exciting, successful, growing multi-site Hospitality, Restaurants and Events company, with some iconic sites and a vibrant customer base. The Board and Senior Management team have exciting plans and are looking to recruit an ambitious Human Resources professional to join the team as No 1 in HR.
Currently, the company has over 100 staff across 4 sites and is seeking an experienced and focussed HR professional for a varied Generalist HR role to include:-
- Work with the Board to shape HR policy and processes to meet the vision of the Group
- Identify needs, oversee the outsourced training and professional development programme for all staff
- Implement performance management across the business to drive employee engagement
- Devise and implement a progressive internal communications policy
- Advise on and manage disciplinary, grievance and employment issues in the business
- Oversee the customer service training programme to ensure optimum quality of service
- Oversee recruitment, induction, talent management and succession planning within the business
- Various other ad hoc and strategic HR responsibilities.
This key high profile HR role requires a candidate ready to take on a number one HR role in a growing business. You are either a current number two or you are an already established HR leader ready for a new challenge.
Experience of overseeing training programmes in Hospitality/Restaurants/Events/Retail sector would be useful to be most effective in this multi-site HR role. Apply immediately.
- HR Training Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job