The Copthorne Hotel Birmingham is seeking a Human Resources Support Services Administrator to support the Shared Services function with all administrative tasks as directed paying particular focus to recruitment, new starters/leavers, general admin, reports and assisting in training & development. In this position you will work closely with Cluster HR Development Manager for your hotels ensuring all employee files and paperwork are in order.
The ideal individual will be an eager and confident person with a passion to develop their HR career. Attention to detail will be considered as a main attribute for the role.
As a Human Resources Support Services Assistant your Key Responsibilities Include:
- To assist the Human Resources Support Services Manager and Cluster HR Development Manager in the operation of the HR Department, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Work with the finance departments in each property to ensure that a weekly payroll handover is sent to reflect all changes on the system and distribute all supporting paperwork.
- To ensure all employee paperwork is filed in employee files.
- Run reports from the HR database as required by Corporate or Hotel teams.
- Assisting in the roll out of Company initiatives as and when required.
- To create and prepare all starter paperwork, Offer letter, Contract, Job description, etc.
- Assisting with general administration
- Advertising vacant positions on relevant job boards.
- To act as a Support Service - to provide feedback and recommendations of best practice within departments as guided by the HR Support Services Manager.
The Experience & Qualifications required of a HR Support Services Administrator are:
- Previous HR experience is essential within a Support Service Centre.
- People management experience, would be advantageous.
- Outstanding time management.
- Knowledge of ADP systems preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional approach.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
About the Group
Millennium Hotels and Resorts owns and operates a portfolio of over 120 hotels worldwide. In Europe, our 24 hotels provide the perfect gateway to explore landmark locations, with many iconic attractions and business hubs close by.
Properties under the group are placed into three collections; Leng's Collection, Millennium Collection and Copthorne Collection. Each collection has its own distinct personality, character and clearly defined hotel brands within it; tailored to suit different types of guests
We offer a benefits package including:
·Group Personal Pension Plan
·Company Sharesave Scheme
·Meals Provided on Duty
·Employee Discounted Accommodation
·Employee Discount on Food & Beverage and Hotel Restaurants
·Friends and Family, (discounted) Accommodation Rate
·Length of Service related holiday scheme
·Uniform (Laundry / Dry Cleaning for Uniform)
·Eye Care Vouchers
·Long Service Awards
·Employee of the Month / Year
·Recommend a Friend Scheme
·Enhanced Paternity Leave
.... As well as real opportunities to develop and gain promotion within the industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.