Human Resources Officer
Location: Oxford City Centre
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependant on experience
37.5 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover
Start date: 1st April 2018.
About the company:
Mogford Hotels and Restaurants is a collection of independently owned businesses all located within Oxford city centre. These include the Old Bank Hotel, Old Parsonage Hotel, Quod Restaurant & Bar, Parsonage Grill, and Gee’s Restaurant.
About the Human Resources Officer role:
As our Human Resources Officer, you will be in a standalone and generalist HR role supporting just over 200 employees.
As an employer, we believe that investment in each and every one of our employees is key to the success of our business and the happiness of our customers. We are looking for a candidate who shares these values.
You will receive an in-depth handover with a view to commencing the role on 1st April 2018.
Human Resources Officer requirements:
- This role would be best suited to an established HR Officer who has experience within the hospitality sector
- It would be beneficial for to have completed the level three HR qualification, a HR and / or hospitality degree
- The right candidate will thrive within the dynamic and fast moving pace of the Hotel and Restaurant industry
- You will enjoy building and maintaining relationships with our managers and their teams, provide legally sound employee relations guidance and ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
- You will work closely with the Head of Operations to support and positively challenge the teams to motivate their own success
- This varied role includes the management of all HR, training and recruitment related activity to support the Heads of Department
- Responsibility for the continued implementation and monitoring of the Company’s Human Resources strategy, ensuring the needs of the business are achieved whilst maintaining full compliance with legislative and statutory standards
- Support the processing of payroll, ensuring that all HR aspects are complete and up to date.
Human Resources Officer benefits:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays per annum
- Meals on Duty
- Regular Managers meals
- Staff Discount within our restaurants.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Human Resources Officer role is right for you then please apply today!
Eligibility to work within the UK must be proven and two references should be available on request.