The Rico Group is a UK subsidiary of the worldwide logistics group TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people Worldwide. The UK subsidiary operates across 3 separate operating companies in the UK and across Europe and via several different sectors and work streams with a total of circa 1200 employees. They are one of the market leaders in their sector and provide logistics, courier and technical field services to some of the UK’S top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses.
As HR Manager, reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the provision and on-going development of an effective and efficient generalist HR service across the group as a whole.
That service will include all stages of the Employee Life Cycle and associated system and paper based administration, HR policies and compliance, both statutory and corporate requirements, the effective management of employee relations issues through to resolution and the management and development of a team of HR Administrators and Advisors, engaged in the delivery of that service.
• The effective recruitment, on-boarding and exiting of staff across all areas of the business in line with statutory requirements, internal company policy and system requirements
• The management and on-going development of HR Advisors and HR Administrators
• The management of Discipline, Grievance and employee absence and all other employee relations issues through to resolution
• The management of restructuring activity and activity involving change management where employees are impacted
• The management of TUPE activity both in and out of the business
• The maintenance, management and where appropriate the creation of People Policies
• The maintenance of Employee Records and relevant documentation
• The provision of a general HR advisory service to the business as a whole
• The provision of a business partnering service to the Head Office management team
• The production of Monthly HR Metrics Reporting
• Employee Relations Case Management Reporting
• Support as required with recruitment and selection including the placing of internal and external recruitment adverts and liaison with recruitment agencies
• HR support on cross-functional business projects
Salary: Up to £40,000
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within a generalist environment and be CIPD qualified or studying towards their CIPD qualification. They will be keen to develop a thorough understanding of their customer's and key stakeholders' business challenges and to identify where HR can help make a difference.
This is an opportunity to join a growing and fast paced environment where you can make a real difference.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.