Human Resources Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to have responsibility for a wide range of HR activities including recruitment, training and employment law in this varied stand alone role.
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities
Reporting into the HR Director, day to day duties will include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process
- Supporting the onboarding of all new starters including induction and their initial training and development of
- Ensuring employment law in adhered to by line managers, policies and procedures
- Managing a variety of Employee Relations cases
- Generalist HR responsibilities – benefits, pension and pay review processes
Human Resources Manager Experience
To be a successful Human Resource Manager, you will
- Be an experienced generalist HR professional
- Educated to degree level or completed a CIPD qualification
- Have strong knowledge of employment law and be practiced in applying this to the workplace
- Be a confident, open minded communicator
- Be able to act with discretion and confidentiality
Human Resources Manager Rewards
This role has a competitive benefits package including:
- Generous salary up to £40k
- 20days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme and commission
The hours of work for the HR Manager are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Our client is located in Bicester (OX27).
Our client is a dedicated service provider who prides themselves in offering the best care to their clients, focusing on an efficient and respectful customer service.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job